Check here for features:
FILM, TV & RADIO
- A news report feature after the disappointing shock of the Brexit EU Referendum result about what British people in Germany think. It was filmed and broadcasted on a German TV station called Deutsche Welle (DW) – Bye-bye Love: Reactions to Brexit and Bye-bye Love: Reaktionen zum Brexit
- I participated in a film interview for the British Shorts Film Festival, 2016. This film showcased creative talent in Berlin. It was made by the University of Bedfordshire, UK – British Shorts Berlin
- A documentary about established British people in Berlin in which I was featured as a British expat blogger about town. The rbb (the Berlin-Brandenburg TV station) TV documentary – Die rbb Reporter Berlin – very british Doku (YouTube) or Die rbb Reporter: Berlin – very british
- The documentary above was also picked up by other national German TV stations such as Phoenix, ARD and ZDF
- A special broadcast that went out as a LIVE evening show of Queen Elizabeth’s visit to Berlin. I was invited to be on the rbb (the Berlin-Brandenburg TV station) evening TV show as a sub-presenter on a panel of British experts – Die Queen in Berlin. Update: The actual programme is no longer available online but for future media purposes, a copy is available on DVD!
- I was asked to contribute to a radio interview on Inforadio – a local radio station in Berlin. It was a radio broadcast about three (3) different types of British expats living in Berlin, of which I was one. I was also the only woman invited to participate. The production was called Briten in Berlin or Brits in Berlin. It was a
- I participated in a [VIDEO] film piece interview that I did as a representative of the Berlin Travel Massive Blogger Community, at the ITB Berlin
- I was asked to participate in a short silent independent movie made for a film school application called: “Wer will noch mal, wer hat noch nicht”
WRITING & FEATURES:
- I was interviewed by one of Europe’s largest online newspapers – The Local in Germany – in which I was interviewed about my life in Germany and how I came to make a documentary and feature on German TV – How I explained the Queen to the Germans!
- I’m featured in a lifestyle article in the Metro Magazine (Annual Body Issue) – April 2017 Edition, in the Philippines!
- I’m featured as a guest blogger on the University of Chester website as a postgraduate Alumni (2017)!
- I’m also going to be on the University of Chester’s official Case Study posters for postgraduate recruitment (2017/18)!
- I’m featured on an article about how to balance full-time blogging with full-time working as a professional in the real world.
- An expert contribution in the Huffington Post: 25 Spring travel tips across Europe.
- An expat interview: InterNations : The InterNations recommended expat blog section.
- A brief guest post contribution at Flights and Frustration: About strange souvenirs.
- A brief guest post contribution at Flights and Frustration: About that all important question: who do you want to sit next to on a plane?
- A published article at Travel Dudes: How to go to a British pub: 10 tips to make things easier!
- An expert contribution at Emerald Waterways to the debate of the differences between Germany and Britain: The 5 best differences between Germany and Britain.
- As one of the invited and listed members of the press at the Berlin Music Video Awards 2014: A light, a camera, and a broken arm: Action and drama at the Berlin Music Video Awards.
- As one of the invited and listed members of the press at the Berlin Music Video Awards 2015: If you want to make a statement, make it trashy, make it bizarre, make it the Berlin Music Video Awards!
- On the official social web page of the Wintergarten Varieté Berlin blog website: Glitzy burlesque, and utter SHEER MADNESS!
- Media coverage for the eat-the-world food walking tour in Berlin: An introduction to the international kitchen of Berlin. Go on. You know you want to. Go on. Go eat the world!
- On the official Facebook page of the Friedrichstadt Palast in Berlin: THE WYLD!
- An expert contribution at Eating Europe Tours: 50 Travel Tips from those in the Know!
- On the official Facebook page of Riga Free Tour in Latvia: Riga in Latvia is gorgeous!
- On the official Facebook page of the luxury Hotel Justus in Riga, Latvia: Gosh! Riga in Latvia is gorgeous: 10 reasons to go there right now!
- Travel Massive asked me to contribute my views on the TBEX Europe 2015 conference in Spain: Why Attend TBEX?
- On the official Facebook page of the 5-star luxury St. Petersbourg Hotel in Villnius, Estonia: How I went to Tallinn in Estonia, a Medieval Old Town surrounded by Danish Castles. How utterly charming!
- An article piece about A Simple Guide to Estonian Food and Russian Beer was picked up and published in an online newspaper for blog articles called “The England Daily.”
- An article piece about sushi in Helsinki was picked up and published in an online newspaper for blog articles called “Sushi Lovers News.”
- On the official Facebook page of StayInn Lisbon Hostel: 17 reasons why Lisbon is the next top European place to be!