Check here for features:
FILM, TV & RADIO
- A news report feature after the disappointing shock of the Brexit EU Referendum result about what British people in Germany think. It was filmed and broadcasted on a German TV station called Deutsche Welle (DW) – Bye-bye Love: Reactions to Brexit and Bye-bye Love: Reaktionen zum Brexit
- I did a radio programme BBC Radio 4 on a radio magazine programme called Woman’s Hour. It’s a broadcast consisting of reports, interviews and debates on health, education, cultural and political topics aimed at women. I was on the series called BBC Radio 4 – Woman’s Hour – Late Night Woman’s Hour, presented by Lauren Laverne. The series airs on a late night slot and each episode is on a single topic for discussion every month! The topic for June was Travel and Adventure! – June 2017
- I was part of a five (5) member academic discussion panel on Brits in Berlin after Brexit! It took place as part of the Lange Nacht der Wissenschaften, or the Long Night of the Sciences on behalf of the Centre for British Studies, Berlin – at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin – June 2017
- I participated in a film interview for the British Shorts Film Festival, 2016. This film showcased creative talent in Berlin. It was made by the University of Bedfordshire, UK – British Shorts Berlin
- A documentary about established British people in Berlin in which I was featured as a British expat blogger about town. The rbb (the Berlin-Brandenburg TV station) TV documentary – Die rbb Reporter Berlin – very british Doku (YouTube) or Die rbb Reporter: Berlin – very british
- The documentary above was also picked up by other national German TV stations such as Phoenix, ARD and ZDF
- A special broadcast that went out as a LIVE evening show of Queen Elizabeth’s visit to Berlin. I was invited to be on the rbb (the Berlin-Brandenburg TV station) evening TV show as a sub-presenter on a panel of British experts – Die Queen in Berlin. Update: The actual programme is no longer available online but for future media purposes, a copy is available on DVD!
- I was asked to contribute to a radio interview on Inforadio – a local radio station in Berlin. It was a radio broadcast about three (3) different types of British expats living in Berlin, of which I was one. I was also the only woman invited to participate. The production was called Briten in Berlin or Brits in Berlin. It was a
- I participated in a [VIDEO] film piece interview that I did as a representative of the Berlin Travel Massive Blogger Community, at the ITB Berlin
- I was asked to participate in a short silent independent movie made for a film school application called: “Wer will noch mal, wer hat noch nicht”
WRITING & FEATURES:
- I was interviewed by one of Europe’s largest online newspapers – The Local in Germany – in which I was interviewed about my life in Germany and how I came to make a documentary and feature on German TV – How I explained the Queen to the Germans!
- I was featured in Bild am Sonntag – the largest-selling German national Sunday newspaper – on an article on Britain and British people living in Germany, because of Article 50 and the question of EU Citizens’ Rights in the UK. The feature was called – Exit vom Brexit – Wir sind die neuen Germans! Or “Exit from Brexit. We are the new Germans!” It was a description about how many British people were living in Germany, our successes, and if, due to the horror of Brexit, we had thought about changing nationalities, and what it was like if we had! (June 2017)
- I’m featured in a lifestyle article in the Metro Magazine (Annual Body Issue) – April 2017 Edition, in the Philippines!
- I’m featured as a guest blogger on the University of Chester website as a postgraduate Alumni (2017)!
- I’m also going to be on the University of Chester’s official Case Study posters for postgraduate recruitment (2017/18)!
- I’m featured on an article at We are from Latvia about Why you should visit Riga (2016)
- I’m featured on an article about how to balance full-time blogging with full-time working as a professional in the real world
- An expert contribution in the Huffington Post: 25 Spring travel tips across Europe
- An expat interview: InterNations : The InterNations recommended expat blog section
- A brief guest post contribution at Flights and Frustration: About strange souvenirs
- A brief guest post contribution at Flights and Frustration: About that all important question: who do you want to sit next to on a plane?
- A published article at Travel Dudes: How to go to a British pub: 10 tips to make things easier!
- An expert contribution at Emerald Waterways to the debate of the differences between Germany and Britain: The 5 best differences between Germany and Britain
- As one of the invited and listed members of the press at the Berlin Music Video Awards 2014: A light, a camera, and a broken arm: Action and drama at the Berlin Music Video Awards
- As one of the invited and listed members of the press at the Berlin Music Video Awards 2015: If you want to make a statement, make it trashy, make it bizarre, make it the Berlin Music Video Awards!
- On the official social web page of the Wintergarten Varieté Berlin blog website: Glitzy burlesque, and utter SHEER MADNESS!
- Media coverage for the eat-the-world food walking tour in Berlin: An introduction to the international kitchen of Berlin. Go on. You know you want to. Go on. Go eat the world!
- On the official Facebook page of the Friedrichstadt Palast in Berlin: THE WYLD!
- An expert contribution at Eating Europe Tours: 50 Travel Tips from those in the Know!
- On the official Facebook page of Riga Free Tour in Latvia: Riga in Latvia is gorgeous!
- On the official Facebook page of the luxury Hotel Justus in Riga, Latvia: Gosh! Riga in Latvia is gorgeous: 10 reasons to go there right now!
- Travel Massive asked me to contribute my views on the TBEX Europe 2015 conference in Spain: Why Attend TBEX?
- On the official Facebook page of the 5-star luxury St. Petersbourg Hotel in Villnius, Estonia: How I went to Tallinn in Estonia, a Medieval Old Town surrounded by Danish Castles. How utterly charming!
- An article piece about A Simple Guide to Estonian Food and Russian Beer was picked up and published in an online newspaper for blog articles called “The England Daily”
- An article piece about sushi in Helsinki was picked up and published in an online newspaper for blog articles called “Sushi Lovers News”
- On the official Facebook page of StayInn Lisbon Hostel: 17 reasons why Lisbon is the next top European place to be!