But before we go only further, because I’m a bit of a tease, here’s what you missed in the last few weeks:
- How I went to 8 wonderful countries, got heaps of expat awards, was on radio with the BBC, & met Prince William in 2017!
- How I can afford a life of travel. Don’t choose. Live a life of style!
- How to get German citizenship if you’re British – How to be a German via Double Nationality!
- Hamburg: An Introduction to a Port City!
- My fourth FAM / Press Trip to Hamburg – Holy Hamburg!
- A Beginners’ Guide to the Berlinale / The Berlin International Film Festival 2018. Or any other Film Festival!!
- A first time beginners’ guide to the ITB Berlin: 10 tips to help you prepare. Bam!
- Ryanair – A no-frills budget airline. Is it worth the plunge?
- Have you ever been to Bruges. In Belgium!
- 9 traditional things to eat & drink in Belgium. With mussels!
Back to the topic at hand!
I’ve got a new job!
Not only that.
Now before you all start pulsating and palpitating, wondering how I did it.
Just know that you should never wonder.
‘cos I’m well-connected!
And where better than at my own lovely Embassy!
And just like the Embassy, regardless of Brexit & EU troubles, the UK has always had a special relationship with Germany.
As The British Berliner, I believe in developing and maintaining a strong relationship between both countries, and I’m not going to let that die.
We’re all in it together n’ all that!
And if you really think about it, that’s exactly what this blog is all about!
I’ve got a new job!
As you know, I’m a corporate person combining the world of style and travel, with business ventures.
And that has never changed.
I’m going to be responsible for:
- Corporate English Training
- Training Management
- Quality Management
- Designing, planning and carrying out inter-cultural training and workshops
Here we go:
- How I met the future king of England: Prince William, Kate & the Many-Faced God!
- Worried about Brexit! How to get a German Passport. If you’re British!
- What does it mean to be British: How to be British!
- The Queen came to Berlin: Presenting Britishness on German TV!
- The Queen at 90: Dinner for the Queen!
- British music: Britpop and The Beatles.
- Pub culture: How to order a British pint of beer!
- A film festival for established film-makers, promising newcomers, talented film students, and anybody else who has an interest in the making of short films: The British Shorts Film Festival.
- Think David Bowie! Think Alan Rickman! Think the British Shorts Film Festival!
- I was asked on to go on a BBC radio show: How I went on the radio for the BBC & was featured in Germany’s biggest Sunday newspaper!
- Marvellous news: I’m doing a radio programme with the BBC. And other stuff!
- Being a British expat in Berlin: Being on German television because I’m British!
- Article 50 & Brexit in the UK: Everything you need to know!
- BREXIT: The UK’s EU referendum – Real facts you should know!
- Brexit: So Britain is out of the European Union. Now what?
- British Europeans: 10 reasons why being a British European is a really good thing!
- Is it safe to travel to Britain & the UK right now: I’m scared to travel abroad?
- William Shakespeare at the National Theatre Live: Death & Destruction in King Lear
- Danny Boyle, Benedict Cumberbatch & Jonny Lee Miller at the National Theatre Live: Frankenstein
- Mark Haddon at the National Theatre Live: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- William Shakespeare’s 400th Anniversary: To be or not to be? That isn’t a question, that’s a Night Out with Shakespeare, David Tennant & Prince Charles!
- How to be a German: 10 ways to do it!
- Brexit! How to get a German Passport. If you’re British!
- What do people think of Germany: Is Germany perfect or perfectly boring?
- Summer in Germany: Simply the Best!
- I was interviewed by Bild am Sonntag: How I went on the radio for the BBC & was featured in Germany’s biggest Sunday newspaper!
- Best of Berlin: 4 years and counting!
- 28 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall: Berlin, I’ll never let you go!
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall: The 25 years re-unification anniversary
- How did I land in Berlin in the first (1st) place: What the heck is Berlin all about anyway?
- Marvellous news: I’m on an academic discussion panel on Brexit at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin / Humboldt University, Berlin, doing a radio programme with the BBC. And other stuff!
- Food in Germany: 5 of the Best Ever!
- German Gastronomy: 10 surprising reasons why food in Germany isn’t just grit and stodge but is pretty awesome, in my opinion!
- Best German meals to try out in Berlin: Food in Germany: 10 delicious best German meals to try out in Berlin – Because German food isn’t as rustic as you think!
- German Food: The wonder of a food walking tour in Berlin.
- Seaside food in Germany: A 5 minute guide to German food. On the Baltic Sea beach!
- An introduction to the German Baltic Sea: 51 reasons to go to the seaside. In Germany!
- Brandenburg: The astonishing rivers and lakes of Berlin and Brandenburg
- North Rhine-Westphalia culture: The Cologne Carnival
Do you love my fantastic news?
Isn’t it exciting?
EXCITING NEWS! I’VE BEEN INVITED TO THE ROYAL WEDDING RECEPTION OF PRINCE HARRY & MEGHAN MARKLE! AND. I’VE GOT A NEW JOB!
This article is not sponsored, and all opinions and the wonderful time that I’m absolutely certain to have, are my very own!
I’ll be continuing my last visit to the UK and telling you all about it, later in the season!
It was Romania!
If you’re not in Berlin in May, it’s your loss!
That’s it for now.
See you next week!
Note! I never travel without insurance as you never know what might happen.
I learnt my lesson in Spain. And obviously, in countries like Qatar, where technically the risk is higher, I can’t imagine going that far beyond WITHOUT INSURANCE. No siree! You can get yours here, at World Nomads!
Please note that there are now affiliate links (for the very first time) connected to this post. Please consider using the links, because every time some sort of accommodation or travel insurance is booked via my links, I get a little percentage, but at no extra cost to yourself!
A win-win for all!
Thanks a million!
Do you think it’s exciting? Let me know in your comments below!
See you in Berlin.
If you like this post, please Share it! Tweet it! Or like it!