I’m not sure you’ve noticed, but for the first time ever, I didn’t write a post in a week!
You might wonder why that was so.
After all, I was all geared up to write about the lovely time that we had in Slovenia.
Well, firstly, something rather wonderful happened and equally, something rather awful happened too!
I’ll be telling you about the wonderful thing in about a fortnight (two weeks), but I probably won’t ever tell you about the awful thing, as it concerns people who I love.
I live in Berlin.
And let me tell you, events have made it crystal clear how lucky I am to be living here, and the speed and efficiency in which things are done.
And since it’s been some time since I’ve actually written about Berlin, perhaps I should.
On that note, I’ve decided to write a compilation of the best articles that I’ve written about Berlin.
If you’re here for the first time, join in the fun.
I know I will!
However, before we start, you might notice a tiny change on the blog. If you’re a new reader, you’ll see a Mail Chimp subscription pop-up. Eek!
There’s nothing to fear. As always, you’ll never receive any spam or weird emails from me, however, in September, I’ll start sending out a newsletter so you’ll get the latest update as to what I’ve been up to. And let me tell you, it’ll blow your mind!
If you haven’t already done so, please join up.
For those of you who have been dying to hear how I sound, there are a few videos on the side bar. Sadly, the documentary and various other TV show that I did in German, are no longer available online, but if you’re a member of the press, and wish to see them, copies are available!
A couple of weeks ago, I went to London, here’s what you missed:
- Marvellous news. I’m doing a radio programme with the BBC. And other stuff!
- How I went on the radio for the BBC & was featured in Germany’s biggest Sunday newspaper!
- 24 hours in London: 24 things to do!
And now, without further ado, here the best articles that I’ve written about Berlin.
BEST OF BERLIN – 4 YEARS AND COUNTING!
- How did I land in Berlin in the first (1st) place: What the heck is Berlin all about anyway?
- Visiting Berlin for the very first time: A Short Introduction To Berlin
- Berlin is such an exciting city that it’s difficult to know what to do and where to go: How to spend 48 hours in Berlin – DAY ONE
- Berlin in 48 hours: How to spend 48 hours in Berlin – DAY TWO
- Best German meals to try out in Berlin: Food in Germany: 10 delicious best German meals to try out in Berlin – Because German food isn’t as rustic as you think!
- Glamour and suspense at the Friedrichstadt-Palast: It’s bizarre. It’s quirky. It’s THE WYLD!
- Quirky & strange museums: 6 Quirky Museums that you really shouldn’t miss!
- Kreuzberg: An alternative walking tour & Street Art
- A light, a camera, and a broken arm: Action & Drama at the Berlin Music Video Awards!
- Music, Trash & Bizarreness: If you want to make a statement, make it trashy at the Berlin Music Video Awards!
- Festivals: Supporting Gay Pride & Other Celebrations
- Entertainment at the Friedrichstadt-Palast: SHOW ME
- Burlesque glamour at the Wintergarten Varieté Berlin: Glitzy burlesque, and utter SHEER MADNESS!
- Film Guide 2017: A Beginners’ Guide to the Berlinale, otherwise known as the Berlin International Film Festival 2017!
- Film 2017: And it’s a wrap! How to see the next big thing at the movies. Plus very new stuff!
- Film: A Beginners’ Guide to the Berlin International Film Festival 2016, otherwise known as the Berlinale!
- International Festival Films: 12 fantastic festival films you should really watch – Lights! Camera! Action!!!
- Film: Going to the Berlin International Film Festival also known as The Berlinale
- Fashion: How to be young, bright and absolutely fabulous – showing your stuff at Berlin Fashion Week 2016/2017 Part I!
- Fashion: How to be young, bright and absolutely fabulous – showing your stuff at Berlin Fashion Week 2016/2017 Part II!
- Fashion: How to be an embodiment of urban, provocative cool – PART I!
- Fashion: How to be an embodiment of urban, provocative cool: Berlin Fashion Week – Autumn/Winter 2016 – PART II!
- Fashion: The secret to surviving Berlin Fashion Week is to sip champagne & quaff on cocktails!
- Fashion: I’m a fashionista so I pucker my lips, twirl my skirt & put on my kitten heels!
- Fashion: We might not be London. We might not be Paris. But by god, we’re gonna have a jolly good time in Berlin, at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!
- Fashion: You’re looking hot and wearing a fur coat Katie Holmes. Of course you are: It’s Berlin Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2015!
- Fashion: An introduction to the Fashion Set.
- Fashion: Tilda Swinton and the Last Hurrah!
- Alternative Fashion: Green, Ethical & Vegan
- The English-speaking comedy scene: Bill Bailey & Christian Schulte-Loh otherwise known as the “German Comedian.”
- More comedy flavour: The Quatsch Comedy Club.
And my two favourites:
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall: The 25 years re-unification anniversary
- Technically not Berlin, but whatever! Brandenburg: The astonishing rivers and lakes of Berlin and Brandenburg
That’s it for now.
See you next week!
BEST OF BERLIN – 4 YEARS AND COUNTING!
This article is not sponsored and all opinions are my very own!
I’ll be spending the summer in Germany!
I’ll be there. Will you?
Watch this space!
Note! I never travel without insurance as you never know what might happen.
I learnt my lesson in Spain. And obviously, in countries like Qatar, where technically the risk is higher, I can’t imagine going that far beyond, WITHOUT INSURANCE. No siree! You can get yours here, at World Nomads!
Please note that there are now affiliate links (for the very first time) connected to this post. Please consider using the links, because every time some sort of accommodation or travel insurance is booked via my links I get a little percentage, but at no extra cost to yourself!
A win-win for all!
Thanks a million!
Have you ever been to Berlin? What do you think is “best”?
Let me know in the comments below!
See you in Berlin.